Kawasaki World banner

1021 - 1040 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks good Rank92.

All I can say is to get lowering bones to make it not look so much like a bubble bee. I have Muzzy lowering bones lowered two inches. and looks good. I have a 360 rear tire on my zx12r

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Suz/Kaw Man,

Hey Brother, I'd like to chat with you about your ZX12R with the 360. I'm considering a 360 Kit for my ZX12R. I like my 300 Kit, but I'd rather "Go Big or Go Home"........LOL! Anyway, I'm stationed at Camp Pendleton. Marines and other West Coast Riders around these parts are not used to seeing custom fat tire kits. I would like to step up to a 360 for Spring/Summer 2014.

I'd like to chat with you brother.........Please give me a call when you get this message. I'm on Pacific Time, so I'm two hours behind you brother.

I look forward to chatting with you.

Rob
760-805-9063
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
02 zx12 r

8 inch stretch with black steel braided brake line and gold chain.
black tube feather mirrors, black rubber and aluminum grips and spiked shorty levers, black spike kit all around black powder coated swing arm and frame and triple clamp rear sets and passenger pegs, integrated smoked tail light, flush mount front signals. Black boz exhaust. Double bubble windscreen dark smoke. Dont have any new pics with everything done but will add some when the weather clears up some and aint so nast here. plus bike only has 3,400 original miles on and also have a speedo cable hooked up. This pic was taken after the stretch was put on and before i did everything listed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where did you get the exhaust and how loud is it because i have looked everywhere and the only thing i can find is a slip on or just cutting it off like my buddy did on his R1.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm jealous of these gentlemen! i need sell my house and go sleep at log cabin for have coin for all bikes!! and in America is law for ride with helmet? i don't like helmet!! in desert the Iron bikers don't use helmets? or only in movies? lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pictures of my ZX12R

Pictures of my ZX12-r Black Widow: demontage, painting and the final result :runaway::runaway:
I hope you like my bike. It was a lot of work but the result is: YEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbup:
I bought it at 2004 with only 7500 km.
Now it's stands on 65.000 km !!! Not once did i have great repairs.
yust a great bike that i never will sell.

I have 3 camera;s on board.
For my films in Europe ( Swiss Alps, Pyreneeën, Eifel in Germany etc etc)
see You Tube:

greetings from Sjeepp
The Netherlands

klik this link for a lot of pictures of my Kawasaki ZX12-R :

project zx12r 21 november 2009 | Foto's Motor | Vervoersmiddelen | MijnAlbum - Fotoalbum Gratis Online!

For my films in Europe ( Swiss Alps, Pyreneeën, Eifel in Germany etc etc)
see You Tube:http://www.youtube.com/user/sjeepp/videos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thnx, it was a really big job all the demontage, montage etc. I never did something like this but i took all winter to do the job.

I make pictures and numbered all single parts by demontage otherwhise i would not know where to put all the different rubbers etc back by the montage.
(all the screws bolts revettes rubbers etc.)
And there a lot off them after resembling, i didn't count them ha ha !!!!!!

Only my wife threw it all away by mistake GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I had to buy all the bolts etc etc again for 250 euro's.
But now i'am happy with the end result.

the bike is full with accesoires, most of it i did buy from ebay u.s.a. and ebay China because you can't buy these things in the Netherlands.

grtzz Sjeepp

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here's a pic of my girl , Fairly stock , K&N filters , 17 tooth front sprocket , Yellow box speed converter , Yoshi pipe , Just fitted helibars , Double bubble screen and a little bit of bling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. Just getting back on here after a couple of years. Here's my street/drag bike.2003 zx12,forged pistons (can do 100 shot) with a 1270 kit, cam timing 105.5 in/99.9, muzzy fuel pump,muzzy pipe,muzzy map,pc3, K&n filters,17/48 gear, 66inches, lower 3 inches, dyno 196 hp, 106 torque.Cadillac blue with white monster logos. Her name is Unseen.

Attachments

1021 - 1040 of 1575 Posts