Kawasaki World banner

1041 - 1060 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Recently converted front end to radial brakes. Purchased '04/'05 ZX-12R forks, 2012 ZX-14R Nissan calipers, and 10mm spacers from ebay. Had the forks painted/powder coated black for a cleaner look.

Badass 12, mag!!! The radial brakes look excellent. What rotors you using. Rims are cool too!!!! :thumbup:
How do you like the Duc?

cmg

·
Registered
480 Posts
Recently converted front end to radial brakes. Purchased '04/'05 ZX-12R forks, 2012 ZX-14R Nissin calipers, and 10mm spacers from ebay. Had the forks painted/powder coated black for a cleaner look.

Nice looking front end! ABM is a very high end German made product and the 14 calipers are hard to beat. Have you changed to a radial master cylinder yet? If not you need to it's a very worth while investment.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks for the compliments.

I am still using the ZX-12R master cylinder. I may try to find a ZX-14 master cylinder on ebay. I did switch out the brake pads to the EBC Extreme Pro pads which work well.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Recently converted front end to radial brakes. Purchased '04/'05 ZX-12R forks, 2012 ZX-14R Nissin calipers, and 10mm spacers from ebay. Had the forks painted/powder coated black for a cleaner look.

That is a very nice bike. That origanal Kawa green looks so good. Pitty we don't get that color down here.

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Took her for a nice ride to try out the new Pilot Power 3's!

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
My dad just picked this up...
2006 B6F, 6500km (4000mi), still has original tyres on it.
Awesome condition, only add on is the headlight guard!

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
That is an Awesome pickup , barely been bed in !!:thumbup:
Its pretty sweet! Took it for a ride today, was weird riding a stock bike and comparing...

Your dad has good taste!
Yes he does!

Well, today we put on my old Yoshi muffler and spare ventura rack that I had. Helibars on order.
Also changed the oil, filter and coolant.
Tweaked the suspension settings a little bit too.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Its pretty sweet! Took it for a ride today, was weird riding a stock bike and comparing...

Yes he does!

Well, today we put on my old Yoshi muffler and spare ventura rack that I had. Helibars on order.
Also changed the oil, filter and coolant.
Tweaked the suspension settings a little bit too.
That would be great to compare , how was the comparison ??:thumbup:

1041 - 1060 of 1575 Posts