Kawasaki World banner
1581 - 1600 of 1634 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Bikes look awesome!!
The BMW looks like fun.

cmg
indeed. Without the bags weighs just a tad more than my 12. Way less power but all the bells and whistles and shaft drive make it nice on long multiday rides. Handles great.

·
Registered
19,275 Posts
Slider, I take the plastic off too b4 I ride it to the shop. I've only taking there for valve checks and to replace plugs. My hands are too manly to get under the frame.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,749 Posts
Slider, I take the plastic off too b4 I ride it to the shop. I've only taking there for valve checks and to replace plugs. My hands are too manly to get under the frame.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Plugs aren't bad with the factory tool kit. Blitz and I did the valves on mine many moons ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,749 Posts
Went and picked up the 12 yesterday. Turned out to be a bad ground wire underneath the tank. In glad it had an old school mechanic working on it instead of one that just throws parts at a problem and hope that fixes it, which I had pretty much already done but new plugs and fuel pump doesn't hurt to have fresh plugs and pump in there.

Note the 12 sharing the trailer with a Hayabugly on the driver's side.

·
Registered
18,749 Posts
Awesome nothin better than having the bikes running good.

cmg
You are correct!

I ordered some hardware yesterday for the fairings to replace some of the rubber pieces that are old, brittle and split. Also figured since I don't know how old the clutch is in here, I went ahead and ordered an OEM plate kit from Schnitz racing. Oil and filter will also be changed.

Now it just needs to get warmer out so I feel like cleaning it and putting it back together.

1581 - 1600 of 1634 Posts