Kawasaki World banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Sorry... I'm just being stoopid, like GO....:rotflmao:

This was my first 14... with the usual mods.
Fender elim by Muzzy
Lowering links, also Muzzy
Mini open pipe I fabricated.
EGTs on all cylinders to map the PC to perfection.
gearing changed.
airbox modification...
ZX-12R mirrors... direct fit, much less vibration as the stalks are shorter.

sold it... the red paint (and sound) made every cop in Tucson hunt me
when we were out on the road... never got a ticket....:mfclap:
The bitch was too fast to pull over....:clap:

Then I bought another... black....
Most of the same mods... except the pipes are there, but hollowed
out... not quite as loud as the full open. They work good, at idle and
low rpm, they are quiet... roll into it and they scream... more stealthy.
Might shoot them flat black...

Need to update the pic... lowered, fender elim added, heli risers (on both bikes)
ZX12 in the background is for backup.... but the 14 is the preferred ride.

·
8,537 Posts
Current mods: Tsukigi full exhaust, mapped PC3, trimmed rear fender, brake light modulator, heli-bar risers, LP round pegs, powdercoated passenger pegs, Mobil One synthetic,...

Previous life...

Velocity swingarm+9, hyperpro steering damper, adjustable lowering links, front straps, muzzy airshifter, smooth foremans('06 black), Puig DB windscreen, powdercoated zx12 heelguards, raptor shift light, Brocks Gen3 w/carbon can (and SMEG Conversion), LP framesliders, pitbull rear spools, fender eliminator(by me).

Link with more info: http://kawasakiworld.com/zx-14/31924-lies-14-a.html#post454805

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got a blue 07 , PC , Hard rock exhaust , pulled the flies , BMC filter . It makes some serious ponies (supposedley 190 at the wheel but i havent had it on a dyno yet) Might have to put the stock cans back on , apperently the police are going to have a big crack down on loud exhaust up here this summer (trucks,cars,bikes)

·
Registered
4 Posts
my baby!

For the Kawasaki ZX-14 riders, let's see some pictures of your bikes. And list down all the mods you've done to the bike for other 14 riders!
2006 zx14! stretched +6,1 down on front,5 up rear,50 shot noz,muzzy exhaust,pingal air shifter,bmc race air filter,fmf kill switch,lowered and strapped,hid lights,power cammander,velocity stacks,15:1 pistons,port and polished heads ,races cams,crank, muzzy fan and a second fan.my numbers are ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Word up.

SAME AS ABOVE
2006 stock, PC3, Muzzy slip ons, Zumo 450, risers and peg lowers, and crappy ass corbin "ouch my butt" seat.... purchased by the former owner... thank God I didn't waste money on it.

I'll add a pic or two.. if you could fill me in on how to do that... :)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts