Kawasaki World banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
'07. Area P cans and ceramic coated header, Brock's clutch springs, wheels polished outer/powdercoated in centers, hugger, dark screen, fender eliminator, Shoguns, frame plugs, black hardware for body, 1" bar risers, Johar soft grips, Road Pilot 2's, .
Want to get the grills painted to match and maybe the upper covers, and probably a Sargents seat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2012 Blue zx14r

Almost bought a 900 ninja back in 1982. bought my first of seven Suzukis, starting with
a 1982 Katana and 3 GSXR 1100s then 3 bandits. Now 30 years later I bought my first Kawasaki. I just finished breaking it in. WOW! love the power, brakes and the handling. Waiting for two brother titanium slip-ons. HATE THE STOCK CANS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2012 zx-14r

Just bought a 2012 ZX-14R and am doing some mods.

Installed:
Scotts steering stabilizer
HID low beam lights
Brock's Ti exhaust
Ohlin rear shock
Muzzy's adjustable lowering link
Muzzy's rear fender eliminator
Clip-on risers(raise bars 1.5")
GPS locator/alarm

Ordered:
Power Commander V (new unit for 2012-ZX14R available early April 2012)
BST carbon fiber wheels due in April
Ohlin forks 3-4 months out

Can't wait to get everything in and installed. Will post photos later.

·
Registered
3 Posts
need a answer

hello I have a ? I have a 2012 zx 14 does any one know if I can take the ignition out and installed a (PUSH START BUTTON) it has transmitter that fits in your wallet, and I do know the imoblelizier is a unit that controls the ignition.So I need some technical help...:chainsaw:

·
Registered
16 Posts
New zx14 rider in central Illinois

Just picked up a 2008 zx14, atomic silver. It's got an akropovic full exhaust on it. Very smooth bike and I'm excited to get back into riding after selling my V Rod last year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello and greetings from Switzerland!

I`m new here and lucky about so many ZX-14 fanatics! :clap:
I hope to see many nice bikes and lot of good conversations!
My self drive a ZX-14 from the year 2010 and have a lot satisfaction!
Many greetings from Switzerland, Seppetoni!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello from Australia

G'day guys n girls,

Just picked up my 2012 ZX14 last Tuesday

Took her up to the highway and "broke her in" and was then down at our NT Titles on Saturday night and ran a very conservative [email protected] with 113kms on the clock!

Ordered thus far:

Yoshi R77 pipes
PCV
Yoshi sliders
Yoshi rear fender kit

Bike is in the shop now having the pipes put on and ECU has been sent away to be flashed.

I also have a 2007 model (from new) with all the fruit

The two together

Looking forward to sharing some experiences with you guys

Scotty

·
Registered
49 Posts
sold the red beast from page one last year...

And this is my new one, waiting for delivery...
Very nice mate!

I didn't think the difference would be much at all but the power and throttle response is amazing!

My '07 I changed front/rear sprockets, PCIII and pipes and the '12 model beats it bog stock!

I really can't wait to get the ECU back from being flashed, the PCV and then have it tuned!

WARP speed....here we come!! Wwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :thumbup:

Rattler

·
8,537 Posts
Very cool. I noticed your location, my salesman is on vacation back home in Australia. He has a 2000 zx12r here that needs some clutch work. Small world. Let us know what you think about the new goodies.

I have to completely agree with the mods, I did all the same to my 2006 and Loved it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
08 SE that I had clearcoated to get rid of the flat finish. Hated it from the beginning (bought the bike to drag and didn't care if it was pink with purple polka dots:tard:) It was a pain to keep looking nice. Gloss finish really makes the paint dance. Lots of metallic in the black that you could not see before, and the red is almost a candy red now. Much more my style now.

LSL bar kit, Kawasaki OE windscreen (optional), Pazzo levers, Sgt seat, lowered foot pegs from Murphskits, rear rack (that I now have a Givi topbox on), full Tsukigi w/PCIII, wired for heated gear and remote thermostat, GPS mount with Garmin GPSMap60cx, Throttlemeister bar ends, Ohlins rear shock (not pictured), complete Tiger Racing undertail.

Wife and I use this for two up riding. I call it my Speed Tourer.:crazyloco:

·
Registered
21 Posts
08 midnight blue 14..
corbin hard bags
corbin peg lowering kit
double genmar bar risers
two brothers slip-ons
centerstand kit
throttle lock cruise control

·