Kawasaki World banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
my new beast

Hi Folks,

My Name is Jaspreet. I'm From India and staying in Jakarta Indonesia.
I am proud to announce that I am the owner of the 1st Kawasaki ZX14R in Indonesia.

Got my baby delivered on the 29th of March 2013.

Please find attached the pictures.

Look forward to making friends on the community. Safe Riding people.

Regards
Jaspreet

Attachments

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Hi Folks,

My Name is Jaspreet. I'm From India and staying in Jakarta Indonesia.
I am proud to announce that I am the owner of the 1st Kawasaki ZX14R in Indonesia.

Got my baby delivered on the 29th of March 2013.

Please find attached the pictures.

Look forward to making friends on the community. Safe Riding people.

Regards
Jaspreet
Hi Jaspreetkohli your bike looks great!!have not seen one in white but it looks awesome:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I don't have any pictures but mine is a 2012 zx14r Black, CNC extendable black levers, double bubble smoked shield, flashed ECU (Don Guhl), just ordered a yosi R77 carbin fiber can/end cap slip-ons exhaust. The only other mod I'm considering is something with the seat. The rest is perfect for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

Is there any place that I can get aftermarket fairings for my 2012 zx14r ?
Or will any of the previous years fit ? I just bought a 2012 zx14r with a WRAP on it and they scratched the hell out of the bike when I took the wrap off this last week. I got a steal on the bike. I am just curious if anyone knows if any older models are possible to fit. Or where I can get aftermarket ones from anywhere. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
06 zx-14

Just a little intro to my ride :
2006 ZX-14 (Ebony)
Brock Racing Exhaust
PC3 with race map
butterflies removed
neon lighting kit
8K HID lighting on low AND high beam
swingarm tag mount
Black double bubble wind screen
Kawasaki green 530 drive chain
Givi tank bag
36,480 miles and counting.............

·
Registered
12 Posts
new owner of first Kawi and it's a ZX-14R in Blaze Green. 6.2 miles on the clock when i test road it. here's a pic or two. Zex "The Flaming Hulk" is totally stock and will be for a while until funds allow for mods.

and here's one from just a few mins ago.

WOOT!! LOVE this bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
zx 14

WE RIDE WITH PRIDE
WE CARE WE GIVE

Kawasaki Ninja Zx14 the more of us out there who are proud of owning a ZX14.

We Established an informal bikers association with only zx14 owners in SA. It will be a very informal association without strict structures. You must be an owner of a zx-14, even if you belong to any other bike club. Would you like to attend ad hock or planned events and or runs when ever it suits you? Then this association is for you.

Meet new people and make friends. This association is not only mine, make it yours as well.
this association is that all the zx 14 bikers wants this to be for the children and all the women out there,
And this is a family event.

It must be awesome to see more than one ZX14 together, and even better ten or more. We would like to learn more about the ZX-14. Although I am not a “burner” I just love the bike and just love a good breakfast run. I want to enjoy the ZX14 and I want to be a careful road user.
You can join as ??
Comment on our facebook page and you can be a member of the ZX 14 association
all the bikers are welcome and has an input on the ZX-14 association.
We are on facebook and this is the web site ZX- 14 Association Parys | ZX-14 Kawazaki Ninja
Please feel free to go no the web site ore facebook

Website ZX- 14 Association Parys | ZX-14 Kawazaki Ninja
Facebook zx-14 association any one want to join email me @ [email protected] .com:king:

·
Registered
498 Posts
2013 1400
Nitron Rear shock
K-tech fork revalve
BST Carbons
Pazzo levers
Full akro system
PC5
GPR Damper
Double Bubble
Tail tidy
4th set of Pirelli Corsas
Dyno 226crank,205 rear wheel
Pics will follow when my antique comp gets going,all iPad nowadays and won't upload.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Nothing special on my end, just a straight up ZX-14R.

Four touring mode I add tail and side bags that's about it.
From this ZX-14 to the Kawasaki Concours and finally back to a ZX-14R. Now I f I can just get that job in Europe..

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
2014 ZX14R put the first mile on it myself and still doing the break-in miles, currently no mods but looking to upgrade the air filter and exhaust after break-in miles are complete.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 109 Posts