Kawasaki World banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
G'day From AUS

Hi fellow riders!
Just a call out to ZX14 nutters whom love the beast!
This is my 2nd one as my previous went down in diesel( very common in QLD state) they say locals in the hills like to throw down gallons so riders can die..... Well I survived but still can't ride after 12 surgeries and at least 2 to go. I bought another(07) with BST rims and Ohlins, I can't wait to get that knee down!
Thanks for the welcome Lash( can't reply, your box is full)

Hope to exchange some knowledge and tips and fellow Sunshine Coast riders, cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2013 last Thursday, 15,500 miles. It came with a couple mods but is mostly stock, it has the rear seat delete, voodoo shorty exhaust, and a passenger tank grip. I don't know why they had a passenger grip and a passenger seat delete but the handle does come in handy moving the bike around. I am actually going to take off the short exhaust and replace it with the stock dual exhaust until I can save up enough money to purchase a performance exhaust I like better (Looking to get the Yoshimura TRC or R-77). The Voodoo short pipe is just too loud and right in my ear, if it was a long pipe I could handle it better but I have been wearing ear plugs when I ride and still have discomfort in my right ear every time I get off the bike. I put about 200 miles on it cruising this weekend I absolutely love this bike, if anyone has recommendations for upgrades I am always looking to make my motorcycles look better. I am also thinking about getting a crank and clutch case that has a clear viewing window saw it on a bike while I was teaching motorcycle safety and thought it looked pretty sweet.

Attachments

101 - 108 of 108 Posts