Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! With spring / summer coming closer and closer, I'm in quite the hurry to get my bike back in tip top shape. However, I'm having quite the time trying to find fairing kits for my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS (The sport touring model), I've searched off and on for what feels like an eternity but could scavenge anything up. Was wondering if you guys / gals knew of any specific places to check. Checked eBay, Google searched the same thing a thousand different ways, and still came up short. All I can find are ZX10R models, and everything else, except for my specific bike . Any and all help is appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks fast :D

If you ride for a track days as well you can try to put on your bike a racing motorcycle windshield . If you are looking for cheap but high quality screen check out MotorcycleScreens.eu where you will find motorcycle windshields and wind deflectors for all majority brands and models. I really reccomend you a racing windshield. It has a huge infulence for bike's behavior. Unless you prefer more touring ride so on this site you will find touring motorcycle windshields as well and in that case it has massive impact for comfort and safety on road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts