Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across a real rocket scientist tonight myself... Had a 12 with an extended 6 inch are and nos...

Asked him what kind of horsepower he was making...
His answer was The guy that built it wouldn't tell me he doesn't tell the horsepower on his motors

Asked him what gears he was running..
He said he doesn't tell that kind of information...
I sen it was the stock rear which is 46 tooth.. The lowest he could have been running was 16/46=2.875 but most common is 17/46=2.70 I am running a 16/44=2.75...

Someone asked him about drag racing..
he said he never been beat..

Someone asked if he went to the local drag strip he said no cause he had no leathers and they required them....

They asked him about times he said
9.30's @ 160
Hows he know he's never been to the track...

I asked where do you refill your NOS
He said I do it myself.... Then a little later I heard him tell someone else the guy that built it for me does it...

WHY ME???????????

Interesting side note also... A couple of them... Me and my buddy got pulled over on the way to KC last night... But as luck would have it it was the officer that clock me to see if my speedo was correct... He pulled us over cause he wanted to see if my buddys bike was the one he chased one night to Warrensburg.. Had a blue tinted headlight... But he remembered my bike the NOS and all and said to me see you got you a slick....... We talked a bit and then we went on... He also told me he never writes bikes up...

Another interesting side note.... We was up watching all the stunt guys ride on the street last night... Probably 75 riders and 50 or so cars... I was standing watching the bikes I turned around and saw a cop and said oh shit look to my buddy... We watched him.. Turned out he was passing out fliers for a poker run thing they are sponsoring next weekend... Busted noone......

Pretty cool on their part I must say.... Someone later told me the cop rode a Busa......

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey Rich, I hear that...

Did you ever see a bunch of guys set up a street race for money???...The bullshit and staging time wasted is enough to make you bored :lol: Then if you sound confident they get scared and back out after 2 hours of talking shit to you!!!... Its funny though!!! There are caracters everywhere :lol:

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can't tell Ynot under that hood you are whereing in your avatar... :lol:

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
CR: i dont race for money...but i get a kick out of hearing them guys talk mad shit....but no one ever races....

Richard: Come to NC you will here alot of BS that u spoke of... they got this and that and when you give them a technical question they change subject!!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Rich, Rich, Rich.....

Back in the day, we called that a setup.

Play stupid, act like you don't know shit from shinola. "Oh, i think it has a 600 cfm Holly, but I'm not sure".

Get the guy to line up for $100, take his money. Do that 4 or 5 times working through the crowd and then get the hell out of Dodge.

Street Racer 101 back when I participated in that sport? :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know about setup or braindead.... I mentioned Bear stacks if he had them he said huh???? What are they.... I think it was more stoopid than setup.... But thats just what I though.... What he did was set around and talk a big game all night long...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts