Kawasaki World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up today for pretty cheap. Was originally planning on reselling it but will probably end up keeping it and selling the GPz. It needs a little TLC but overall it is pretty decent and just needs some clean up.

·
Registered
18,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paid $1000 for it. Had 55K miles on it which is a bit high but it still runs strong. When I bought it, it ran but the carburetion was all sorts of jacked up. I pulled the carbs apart, cleaned them and put in a jet kit from Ivan's along with his airbox mod. This made it run much better. Still need to synch the carbs in but just haven't had a chance to yet. Other than new tires, changing the oil and wiring in a temp gauge, I haven't had to do anything else other than put gas in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Look at this

Just minding my own business, and low and behold deals are falling out of the sky. Just picked up a 1990'ZX11 with 50K KMS, and within a week a ZX7R comes into my life. Both bikes were $1000.00 each, all in. I will need to give some love but that is my lot in life. Love motorcycles to the end, each one has lots of life left so keep posted for good deals in the near future

Cheers,
Warrant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.