Kawasaki World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guy's are in the depths of winter so I thought I'd cheer you all up a bit. Today it was a beautiful 26, currently 19 on a fantastic summers night. The following was taken from my place "Shirenaview" looking to the west watching the clouds roll in. Oh just finished a bloody good cuban cigar and a Tasmanian single malt scotch. Thinking of all my ZX14R mates where ever they maybe.

TTFN, Dutchy :mfclap::thumbup::evil:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Kwak rider "your a twat"
My bird is in my TV room and won't be out for a few months yet.
I lived in Spain once,fuck knows why I'm in rain capital of the globe,oh Kids!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Kwak rider "your a twat"
My bird is in my TV room and won't be out for a few months yet.
I lived in Spain once,fuck knows why I'm in rain capital of the globe,oh Kids!
Lol, sorry mate...born and bred in sunny S.A, the weather is always good!! :nana: I'd go insane waiting for the weather to clear up for MONTHS! :scared: I'll enclose another pic juuuuuust for you!! :evil:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice Pics

Im not jealous,much!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mate you have bugger all to be jealous of. Home is where the heart is and I am thankful for everything I have including where I live. I often think of my time in the UK am miss it at times. Keep safe mate, the good wether will be back soon and remember there is always a place at my table if you ever come for a visit!

TTFN, Dutchy

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Mate you have bugger all to be jealous of. Home is where the heart is and I am thankful for everything I have including where I live. I often think of my time in the UK am miss it at times. Keep safe mate, the good wether will be back soon and remember there is always a place at my table if you ever come for a visit!

TTFN, Dutchy
i'm booking the flights now
i'll call u when i land...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts