Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're having a laugh aren't you, I been asking for a couple of these books since May this year, with loads of promises, but nothing materialises. If the Silver Books are available, supply them , if not, delete the post, or a least say they are no longer available.

Thanx drp.:headscratch:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well I'm not as agravated as DRP. But i'm in the same boat. Still hoping easyrider has some left, and time to sell them.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
i love my book.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
You're having a laugh aren't you, I been asking for a couple of these books since May this year, with loads of promises, but nothing materialises. If the Silver Books are available, supply them , if not, delete the post, or a least say they are no longer available.

Thanx drp.:headscratch:
drp (& others) - You guys have my apologies... Dale told me he was working on this... Obviously, he's been otherwise occupied, and nothing much has been done... I wouldn't give up on getting the books, but right now I'm at a loss to explain what has happened to Dale...

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
im guessing hes spending a bunch of time with his kids and maybe working OT for christmas. maybe a new gf?

·
Registered
281 Posts
He sent me an email, asking how many i wanted and to double check my address. He's working on it. He's just busy.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have received an e-mail from Dale asking if my home address was the same as the previous e-mail. I hope the Silver Books are on there way.
Thanx Dale.

·
Registered
473 Posts
stupid question, but what the hell is the silver book????

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
yep^
They inadvertently designed the zx-14 all the way back in the late 90's.
You can clearly see the nose/headlight configuration and the grills on the side.
...and everybody buying 14's thought they were getting a new design. :lol:

btw, if you haven't seen a Silver book, I am including one in the new "Pay It Forward" package Lie2me has put together.
So barring any individual irresponsibility, everyone on the site who wants to see it will get their chance.

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
Absolutely! Shoot, I met Voz, Kawman, Dawg, and maybe 30 others.................oh.... wait a minute........................

:lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hope this isn't opening a can of worms, my appologies if this is super old. Does anyone have or know of a Silver Book that is for sale?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts