Kawasaki World banner

Marchesini Wheel Pics Inside...

5K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  CW98CI 
#1 ·
See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks for posting some decent pictures of these wheels. I have been looking around and haven't found many except for little 1"x1" pictures which show very little. I may purchase a set in the gold. I asked first to get racer gold, but apparently Marchesini isn't making them due to a lack of consistency in the material they are getting from Germany.

If you have any other pictures, please post them. I am saving them to my hdd.

#18 ·
He called me at work and then again last night at home to gloat! Then he tried to hit on Debi! What's wrong wiff him? I think he’s (he's)high on something. I say we hold his ass down and strip his 12 of all those expensive mods he’s (he's) bought. I got dibbs on his Akra and PCIIIR. Here’s (Here's) another thought. Let’s (Let's) tell Kelly how much he’s (he's) spent on those mods – (-) she’ll (she'll) kick his ass HARD!!

Rev. 1 - Fixing this number shit. Where the hell did it come from?!!)

#21 ·
putting things into perspective!

Rich kid huh?

Ok cbxx and CW,

Heres CW.....new house,Two motorcycles,retirement fund from Sam Walton, all kinds of stuff...

markcbxx....9000 sq. ft home, basement that rivals disney land, jeep , aztec, new goldwing, buell, zx12r and a $5,000,000 401k !

All I have is a 12!

Roy

#24 ·
Mark-PMB, That's even more bat shit! "Oh, look! There's a $2k Muzzy system." Mark opens up his wallet and says, "I'll take it. You got change for a $10k bill?" Meanwhile, my bike is stock except for a cheat (cheap) ass slip-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.