Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed up with the weather we are experiencing in the UK, so took the wife for valentine's day to the London Bike Show. Yeah I know " smooth bastard":king:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Thinking of this colour scheme for my 12:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
There seem to be a lot of nice bikes at the moment, except the last one. Even those fuckwits at OCC couldn't make anything that vulgar.
I was tempted to go this weekend but now have to take my wife to York!! I've no idea why, it's bloody miles away. I wanted to size up the S1000R for my 2015 Christmas list.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMW were there, but I didn't take any pics. Very busy stand especially for the GS adventure range as well as the S1000R. Yamaha, Honda, Harley, Ducati, KTM, Indian, victory, Triumph. It was quite a good turnout from the manufacturers. Had a chat with Nick Saunders who signed his book for me (at a cost of £10). Nice bloke and obviously knowledgeable biker. We decided to drive up, but getting home round the M25 was a bit hairy, a lot of surface water about.:scared:
Take it easy driving up to York :thumbup:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Ill be going Sunday - Expect photos to be added at some point

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you get a ride :crackup:

Not quite Dave, a bit of foreplay maybe. I'll explain.
For a giggle, I presented her with a set of R&G crash bungs /mushrooms that I purchased off a stall, and said "happy Valentine Darling".
I had no idea that these could be used in such a sexually violent manner. :headscratch:
sideways too!!:puzzled:
My arse looks like the Japanese flag at the moment:tard:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Not quite Dave, a bit of foreplay maybe. I'll explain.
For a giggle, I presented her with a set of R&G crash bungs /mushrooms that I purchased off a stall, and said "happy Valentine Darling".
I had no idea that these could be used in such a sexually violent manner. :headscratch:
sideways too!!:puzzled:
My arse looks like the Japanese flag at the moment:tard:

:thumbup::crazyloco:

Fair Play

Good 'come back'

Funny As You Like :rotflmao:

Thanx Dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts