Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you Guy's know as a Kiwi neighbour that my heart goes out to you today. :(
I'm not too sure what the hell is going on in the world at the moment, but there are alot of innocent people being murdered and maimed, and I know there are alot of Australians greiving right now for loved ones who were killed at Bali.

Peace.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Being an American, I hate to see others get dragged inot the conflict. :( All along our media and government have been telling us and the world that it is not a religous war. I'll stand on my "non politically correct soap box" and tell you that it will be us against them, be as it may. My heart does go out to the familys and the one's lost in the explosion. :(

G

·
0 Posts
You never know when these sick people will stike next - it can be anytime anywhere. Indonesia is a great place to hide with 17000 islands, I wouldn't mind that bin laden & friends r there somewhere.

The Bali bombings could have been a general attack against westeners, or could have been targeting australians for our support of US policy or even beacause of our role in east timor's independence. We won't know beacause those responsible don't even have the courage to say who they are & why they did it. Anon cowards.

Quite frankly I think they are probably no more than a band of pyschotic criminals - to be persued at all costs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts