Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started last year with non running 2000 A1 ZX12R. Found this sitting in a garage for $1800.

And this is what it turned into:

List of Mods:

List of Mods so far. Started from completely stock form
Power Commander III 350
Brocks Gen 4 Exhaust 900
Billet clutch Basket 500
Muzzy Clutch Kit 387
17 tooth Front Sprocket 25
Rebuilt all calipers 300
CZ brake rotors 600
Carrozzeria Blk V-spec rims $ 2000
Green and Black steel braided lines 100
Race Tech Springs and new fork oil 300
K & N filters 80
Custom Map 350
Advancer 79
mirrors 100
carbon fiber fender 150
powder coated black rear sets and
passenger pegs 150
new spark plugs 100

Another legend Reborn!!:crazyloco:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
There is just something about the zx12r that makes your heart beat faster just looking at it......You know what it`s got in the pants..........woo hoo.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes I recall when you first found that beauty. Now that is one formidable beast, very nice!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank u everybody. I have been trying to do this bike right. I made it a point to focus on bolt on parts and cosmetics. I'm doing the engine last. The bike isn't lacking in that department. Especially with the exhaust, advanced, lower gearing and light weight rims.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Must confess I prefer the black swinging arm to the silver....? looks out of place as virtually non elsewhere.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Must confess I prefer the black swinging arm to the silver....? looks out of place as virtually non elsewhere.
I agree!! That is on my next list of Things to powder coat. I will powder coat the swing arm flat black when I replace the stock rear shock.

I will also have more carbon fiber very soon. I'm not finished, but this year got a good start.

Much more fun to come.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I agree!! That is on my next list of Things to powder coat. I will powder coat the swing arm flat black when I replace the stock rear shock.

I will also have more carbon fiber very soon. I'm not finished, but this year got a good start.

Much more fun to come.
I think your bike looks gorgeous the way it is. When I Painted my arm, I took the battery cover to the paint supply shop and they matched the paint for me to paint my swingarm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts