Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be giving away prizes to the most informative thread on a monthly basis. Threads will be judged by the easy of use and detail in the documentation, pictures with arrows will help.

The First give-away will go to past threads.

I will accept nominations of past threads (some of the old threads are in the Archive section), I will go through the nominations and narrow them down to a few that will be added to a poll that will run for a limited time. At the end of that poll the winner will get the prize.

Please post the link to any threads you think are worthy.

Thanks,

Easyrider

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Well.....

I'll come up to bat first.

A lot of guys have contributed many really good articles to this site.

But as far as past articles go, one guy really sticks out in my mind, because he has written several really detailed and interesting articles on a number of subjects.

I nominate Workman for articles contrbuted in the past, here is one sample. Unfortunately the pictures are gone, maybe he can refresh them?

http://www.zx-12r.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7001

:wink:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I would say my vote is for Mad Mel for the info he provided in this thread (To be a better...) http://www.zx-12r.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8688&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20. But since he isn't a member and the info was filtered through Blitz He would get the nod.... But since Blitz is a moderator can he be nominated? So :lol my vote is for Markpmb for this one (Oil electric...) http://www.zx-12r.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8684 that may have saved a few bikes and a lot of money...

So 1 vote for Mark

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Thanks for the nod Ynot :wink:

And thanks to Blitz for letting that thread stay active for over 3 months now.

It is the longest running thread I have seen here, possibly ever!?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I cannot find it now, but zx12richard had step by step installation instructions for the yellow box with pics that helped my installation.
Thanks Richard !

·
4,208 Posts
I also vote for MWRZX.....Great thread by far...........

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I nominate OMEGA for sharing all of his insight and expierence with us!

Roy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Easy.... speaking of threads....

Any chance of getting back the Hindle thread?

Boostable

G

·
0 Posts
Yea the Hindle Install - Dyno, Installation before and after testing...

You know the long thread that was on going for awhile.

Boostable

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks for the plug Blitz. What ya giving away Easy? If its something really good, I'll see what else I can come up with. My next project is going to be onboard video.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I agree with Snda for the ignore thread.

Another important part of this forum is getting comfortable with who the members are. This ignore thread that has been front page all summer long has given some insight to that.

Thanks Sndga and all contributing members.

·
Registered
690 Posts
ignore

Now I wish I checked into that thread more.I let it go after the first couple
pages.
As far as a vote goes,I'd hate to forget about someone who is most deserving.Workman sticks out at this moment,but a few of ya have taught me so much in here.Maybe I'll click through the archives a bit for a refresher?
Workman had some good original solutions to the little quirks of the 12R.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Easy,
I would put Blitz and Workman down as worthy winners for their consistently sound advice and information. Then again, Richard has put up some very good posts as well. So many others have posted good items as well.
We are all winners really as all the information is freely given with no conditions and to me that says speaks volumes about the guys on this site! Everybody gains!
Regards
Ted

1 - 20 of 23 Posts