Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have a location on this site for maps ?? I sure as hell cant find it....lol...I found alot of talk about maps and such but no real maps......any help guys !!!! I need some maps by Fri !!.. Thanks all

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I sorta found one, got it from Dynojet themselves......looks like a baseline map tho.was looking for something a little better but we shall see in a few hours... Pic up the exhaust in 2 more hours.....cant wait ...

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welp,,2 and half hours later........the Muzzy exhaust is complete....

Voz.......I bought a used Muzzy stainless full system with CF can and a PCIII for $400 off a guy. Said he had only 200 miles on it ( found that out today )

After I finished the install I ran it around for a short time ( in between rain ) and I LOVE the new sound. I need to map it though, the PC came with the map the guy was using and I thin it could be a little better. I do have the "Muzzy" surge tho around 1 grand and when I let off she sounds a bit rough too.. I will hopefully try a few maps this weekend to see what runs best, but right now I only have a few maps from the Dynojet website. ( Hint Hint Venom) lol

Anyway, sounds and looks great ( would post pics but everyones seen a Muzzy before )... :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts