Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup:
Yep I have had my first ZX12R fix for the year 2014 :king:

Road was wet but he sun was out needed to put some petrol in so what an excuse to go for a ride :thumbup:

I hadn't thought how much I had missed her / and the fix
and its only been 2 months from the last ride:evil:

Cant wait for the summer or even spring :king:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Dude you suck...:lol:...altho it's "kinda" nice here...there's ice everywhere on the roads.....kinda makes me sad. I ain't ridden mine since the beginning of October....

Good deal gettin some throttle time in....it's always nice to get a fix on an addiction...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

Road was wet but he sun was out needed to put some petrol in so what an excuse to go for a ride :thumbup:

Least any road salt won't have much steel to eat Bri....I don't think plastic & rust are that appealing to salt ? :nana:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Least any road salt won't have much steel to eat Bri....I don't think plastic & rust are that appealing to salt ? :nana:
Si just cause yours never see tarmac but for once a year sunny day sunday ride :rotflmao:

anyway they haven't put salt down for ages so there :nana:

·
Registered
40 Posts

Nice one buddy I am using my zzr1200 work horse in winter my zx12 is tucked up in bed with a optimate :lol: not much longer and spring will be here.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Si just cause yours never see tarmac but for once a year sunny day sunday ride :rotflmao:

anyway they haven't put salt down for ages so there :nana:
Can you blame me Bri....on the 3 times I went out with you.. once you nearly ran into the back of me.. the second time you actually did and the third time I let you go in front...it was safer :nana: least with the bike in a locked garage a rusty 12 cannot ram it :runaway:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you blame me Bri....on the 3 times I went out with you.. once you nearly ran into the back of me.. the second time you actually did and the third time I let you go in front...it was safer :nana: least with the bike in a locked garage a rusty 12 cannot ram it :runaway:
that because you stopped and I wouldn't have :nana:

Only you Si :nana: you stop too much when you should be opening the throttle :nana:

I did 380 miles following Crispyduck and never had a problem Not even a close call :rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

Only you Si :nana: you stop too much when you should be opening the throttle :nana:

I did 380 miles following Crispyduck and never had a problem Not even a close call :rotflmao:
Sorry Bri, but when a child is about to cross on a pedestrian crossing I do tend to stop :nana:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

I followed Shep on the way back from Wales last year. I spent most of the journey trying to tell him to cancel his indicator :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hay guy's... I can see some lively banter building for the meet :nana:
yawn... am just starting to wake up from my hibernation... :squint:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I followed Shep on the way back from Wales last year. I spent most of the journey trying to tell him to cancel his indicator :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
My sat nav blocks my view of the top of the instruments. The guy I go touring with had to keep on at me for the past two years. As the sat nav seems to want me to see a lot more countryside than is necessary, I'm thinking of binning it and just using the iPhone with ios7. The phone navigation would be pretty good if I could add via points. I suppose I could wire in some more led repeaters where I can see them. Or I could bin the indicators and just stick my arm out. :runaway:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Or I could bin the indicators and just stick my arm out
:lol: If you had done that last year riding up to wales I think you would of taken off. That wind was hairy in places:eek:hno::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts