Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll shes a 2000 ZX-12r canadian model I believe. It was my uncles bike and hes had it for quite some time.... times are tough and he couldnt afford to fix the motor and didnt know what was wrong with it so it was sitting for a lil. Shes got quite the bit of work into her. Heres the mods:

Fiberglass body work front to back (its painted a weird chameleon color)
4" extended stock swingarm
Mikuini Adjustable rear sets
Mikuini upper tripple tree
Scotts Damper
carbon fiber intake covers
carbon fiber 1 piece ram air duct
Carbon fiber bars
carbon fiber front fender
Kawi chain guard
dynojet PC3
dynojet ign module
dynojet multi function hub
gear indicator
WEGO 3 data logger
Marvic magnesium wheels
BREMBO calipers
BREMBO master cyl
BREMBO rotors
titanium rear rotor
titanium brake hardware
SS lines f & r
OHLINS tripple clicker
Lowering strap
titanium exhaust hanger
Akrapovic SS headers with Ti can (shorty)
Muzzys air shifter with its own 1lbs bottle

Muzzys Direct port wet nitrous set up (wont be on there for long) <-- $1,500 dollar system they dont even offer anymore!!!!
BMC Race filter
ported throttle bodies
head has been ported
muzzy valve springs
muzzy titanium retainers
muzzy block off (EGR)
muzzy's JE 2.4+ pistons
Carrillo A-beam rods
R&D Trans undercut and low 2.50 1st gear
muzzys lock up clutch
manual cam chain adjuster

This motor was in the high 190's hp and 110+ft lbs but i forget the exact numbers

I already have removed the motor and assessed the damage, spun #1 rod bearing and tore up the crank and the rod pretty bad, I sent the rods to Carrillo to get checked out the other day so awaiting the word. What happened was the clutch was smoked and he replaced the clutch pack and the oil and filter and it wound up clogging the oil pick up, starving the motor for oil.

Since im on a bit of a budget I wound up trading my direct port nitrous kit for a crank from my old boss in Jax so I have that covered and just going to have to see what carrillo says... the pistons are all ok with very minor scuffs but going to have them coated from calico coatings. My block has a small crack in it so I have to wait to get the spare cases from the old shop i worked at who has them sitting on a shelf so basically all I'm really going to have to do to this motor is put new bearings rings and replace the damaged parts in and she should be good to go. I of course am going to up the anty with some things like the fuel system with newer injectors and a 255lph fuel pump with some higher fuel pressure feeding the system. I'm going to run a direct port DRY shot of nitrous and shoot for the 300hp mark on spray... I shimmed the oil pressure relief valve as well to get some more oil pressure as well as removed the counter balancer and blocked off the oil passage that fed that to provide the mains with all the oil it needs. I'm also going to put it on a bit of a diet!!! hopefully dropping the weight even more! it weighs only about 385lbs fully wet as is right now!

The crank is a 4.6mm stroker and along with the 2.4mm overbore pistons it will be a 1375cc monster... shooting for 220-230hp on motor and 300hp on spray

Anyways I'll keep ya'll updated!!!!!

Kinda raining down here in sunny FL.... you can see the different colors with out flash though... but I still dont really like it all to much :headshake

These came in today. :thumbsup:
CT-2 Thermal Barrier Coating on piston tops
CT-3 Dry Film Lubricating Coating on skirts

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
The obvious typo is obviously obvious. 385....

Like a certain someone says:

"IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!"

A.

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The obvious typo is obviously obvious. 385....

Like a certain someone says:

"IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!"

A.
no typo there.... I'ma get her even skinner when im done :-D

p.s. I'm a big fan of your bike bud!!! that 229 is some shit! ever get to race phantom???

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, your bike is not 385 lbs. wet, ok?

Seriously....you're either trolling, or seriously misinformed!
wow ya know i was just messing around in the garage thinking about it and I realized how retarded I am. My 04 zx10r weighs 385 and the 12r weighed 480ish.... sorry guys!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
wow ya know i was just messing around in the garage thinking about it and I realized how retarded I am. My 04 zx10r weighs 385 and the 12r weighed 480ish.... sorry guys!
I thought you realized it about a week ago, based on this post from 9-13-09 (in the 10R forum):

just to clarify the 10r weighs 385lbs FULL of all fluids and battery....

the 12r is supposed to be around 460 FULL of all fluids :thumbsup:
I guess you must be really confused about what the bike weighs. 385, 460, 480-ish...whatever, man! :lol:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I thought you realized it about a week ago, based on this post from 9-13-09 (in the 10R forum):

I guess you must be really confused about what the bike weighs. 385, 460, 480-ish...whatever, man! :lol:
Looks like a troll, smells like a troll..... must be.......

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

hahahaha yeah whoops lol.... I've been trying to get all the info out about the bike but unfortunatly my uncle was just in a bad wreck incae some of you missed it check out the aftermath!!!!! honestly I'm pretty certain it was 460 but for some reason i wanna say close to 480?????? well what ever, when its all done I'll weigh her!

ZX-14 crash aftermath.... Mike C. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
hahahaha yeah whoops lol.... I've been trying to get all the info out about the bike but unfortunatly my uncle was just in a bad wreck incae some of you missed it check out the aftermath!!!!! honestly I'm pretty certain it was 460 but for some reason i wanna say close to 480?????? well what ever, when its all done I'll weigh her!

ZX-14 crash aftermath.... Mike C. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
It just makes you look dumb, when a week ago you post on another board that you realized the bike doesn't weight 385, but then just in the last day you post on here that the bike weighs 385. Then someone calls you out on it, and you gave the same response you gave a week ago.

Do you see how that makes you look? If you're going to try and lie about how much your bike weighs to try and make yourself look cool, you obviously suck at it. Just a friendly FYI, not trying to be an ass.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
It just makes you look dumb, when a week ago you post on another board that you realized the bike doesn't weight 385, but then just in the last day you post on here that the bike weighs 385. Then someone calls you out on it, and you gave the same response you gave a week ago.

Do you see how that makes you look? If you're going to try and lie about how much your bike weighs to try and make yourself look cool, you obviously suck at it. Just a friendly FYI, not trying to be an ass.
Not to mention that this verbage(from a week ago on another board):

"it weighs only about 385 as is right now!"

Was inflated to this, when posted here:

"it weighs only about 385lbs fully wet as is right now"

This is after he was called on it elsewhere, and admitted it was way more than 385. Spare us the BS, already!

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow you guys are brutal on this forum huh... so what i made a mistake, its not like I'm calling someone out that I have the lightest 12r around, I do have a very very light 10r and I Got my numbers mixed up... The 12r has about every nut and bolt tianium on her and along with the race glass and everything else shes pretty damn light... so excuse me for not knowing about a bike cause my uncle is drugged outta his ming cause a squid hit him on a zuke....???? what ur guys problems???

If anyone of you know me from the 10r board you should know I dont bull shit and I try to spread info on the forums I'm on, I posted this on the old yzf600r board as well, I better run over there and tell everyone how dumb I am for making this mistake????

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
wow you guys are brutal on this forum huh... so what i made a mistake, its not like I'm calling someone out that I have the lightest 12r around, I do have a very very light 10r and I Got my numbers mixed up... The 12r has about every nut and bolt tianium on her and along with the race glass and everything else shes pretty damn light... so excuse me for not knowing about a bike cause my uncle is drugged outta his ming cause a squid hit him on a zuke....???? what ur guys problems???

If anyone of you know me from the 10r board you should know I dont bull shit and I try to spread info on the forums I'm on, I posted this on the old yzf600r board as well, I better run over there and tell everyone how dumb I am for making this mistake????
what does your uncle drugged up have to do with your posts? he giving half his meds to you or what?

**we ain't brutal, just call it like we see it.

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what does your uncle drugged up have to do with your posts? he giving half his meds to you or what?

**we ain't brutal, just call it like we see it.
Can you simply read "I Cant get info about the bike from him..." you know how to read still right???

1 - 20 of 122 Posts