Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1985 GPZ 900r that needs a lot of work to keep alive. When I purchased the bike I was unaware what was need and how much parts cost for thos particular bike. So i am asking for donations to finish the project before I am to old and have a chance to enjoy it. 1985 Gpz900r restoration organized by Jeffrey Finch please help me make my dream bike

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's funny. You can donate every week by getting a job. If you can restore, buy, and ride a motorcycle, you can work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I do work very hard thanks for the advice but my family comes before my bike. I have put money into the build but the parts get more exspensive and hard to come by and the longer it sits the more that can go wrong. So that is why I am asking for donations to finish it before its to far gone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just asking people for help so I can finish the project. Its not like i am trying to fix a newer model that i can go to any bike shop and have them fix it. I have asked around and no shop would except my bike and they didnt even know the condition. They say its to old and to much trouble hard to find parts. But i would bet you if it was running and got it down there they would be glad to tune the carbs. I find that ridiculous. Shops around my area do not repair vintage kawasaki bikes. I have to buy parts from Gpz Zone in the UK dont know where else i can get the things i need. Plus I purchased a used gas tank on ebay and a front upper fairing from Airtech mid fairing from ebay windscreen fron zero gravity replaced the brake master cylinder and glass in clutch. The bike was tortured. So I ask for help to build my dream I have put money down it just wasnt enough and i will still build slowly i just want it done faster can you blame me for asking for others help

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
What a dreamer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts