Kawasaki World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks mint in the pics, very very cool. You really just bought it?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I must say, THAT is a real H2....and a very nice looking one. Good score on that toy.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
You stupid fuckers talk out your ass.That piece of antiquated shit is slow.A 600 can out run it. I rode that junk in its heyday. Junk is the correct word. We got an original h1 sitting with 2 inch`s of dust on it.It looks better that way. leave it dead.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
You stupid fuckers talk out your ass.That piece of antiquated shit is slow.A 600 can out run it. I rode that junk in its heyday. Junk is the correct word. We got an original h1 sitting with 2 inch`s of dust on it.It looks better that way. leave it dead.
...So you are saying that a modern day 600 with DOUBLE the hp of that kawi triple can out run it. You don't say.:tard::tard::tard:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically without getting into it... My dads bikes... We wernt friends... now trying it again...

Hes looking to sell pretty much everything but his new s1000r and the cbx...

I just wanna ride em all first.

And mark is wrong as usual...

Although this model a 1975 h2c may be slow... Compared to a 72....

They are all capable of 130 hp and

And very fast quarter mile times..,

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he paid 11 something for it,,, then got railed for like a couple 600 dollar clutch jobs and 200 dollar oil changes...

Think its around 13 into it... Recon its worth 15 ish... Maybe more maybe less...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This is a slow one... ONLY 9.6..

I know they go deep 8... And im sure someone somewhere was crazy enuf to go 7...

Iono how u can say thats a slow bike. Sheeeeeeeeeeet....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
So your not buying it just playing with it till your Pops sells it off? Things in ace shape that's one very cool ass machine!
Wouldn't pay attention to any "slow bike" comments, it's a classic one of Kawais pretty famous classics at that.
(I mean some people still think the new H2 is slow if you can believe that one! Lol)
I'd love to have one in that condition, even in purple

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah its a beautiful bike for sure the purple looks ace in person...

And yes. I get to play until I sell them...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
...I have owned 3 two stroke street bikes in the past. Loved every one of them. My favorite was a 85 yamaha rz500 4 cylinder model. Not available in the U.S., and known as a rd 500 in Europe. 4 pipes total..with two exiting under the rear seat. Sounded crazy just idling. When that thing was "on the pipe"...it was music to my ears. Maybe someone can post a few youtube videos here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The original H2, and H1 as well, are held in such high esteem not for what they are now against current machinery, but for what they were in their day as witnessed by those motorcyclists of that day - me for one. In their day, those two motorcycle generated just as much jaw dropping, maybe even more, than the new H2 does today. For me, I bought a 69 H1 when I got back from Viet Nam and no motorcycle that I have purchased since, including my modified ZX-10R (181.21hp) and ZX-14R (218.43hp) and probably no motorcycle that I purchase in the future will excite and impress me as much as that H1 did in 1969.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts