Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Documentation!

I am here at work reading through my 2000 ZX12R's paperwork and come across a few things that you cant see on the bike.

Muzzy Performance high performance clutch kit

Speedo Healer

Ohlins Rear shock

... Sly and I will go through the bike tonight and let you guys know everything my new 12R has.

Getting this ZX12R is like falling in love all over again...

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
I like the black rearsets and passenger pegs.
Ohlins, Akra, levers... looks like you bought somebody's baby! Even swapped out the frankenbolts for ya already! :clap:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
looks like pazzo levers, and I BELIEVE Gilles rearsets.. or Yanis, mayhaps.. aftermarket lines of some sort.. mebe russell racer.. what be the thingy above the Akro..? some sort of nob..

Nice ride, though.. Another satisfied customer !! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
t'was what I were thinkin'.. AFTER I posted.. but thanks fer clarifying anyway.. was I right on the levers and rearsets??

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bingo

you were right on with the pazzo levers but the pegs I believe are stock. I've had all of 10 minutes to look at the bike since she was dropped off, but its being garaged at sly's till next week, were doing a bit of spring cleaning on her.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! I CANT BE WROOOONNGGG !!! I am NEVER wrong !! I thought I was wrong... once.. then I realized I was mistaken !!!

I dunno... but ok.. have to take yer word for it, as I am not there.. BUT....
I.. have quite the dicerning eye, MISTER !!! :rotflmao: :crackup:

Buuuuuttt.. 1 out of 2.. I suppose I will still sleep tonite..:mfclap:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am here at work reading through my 2000 ZX12R's paperwork and come across a few things that you cant see on the bike.

Muzzy Performance high performance clutch kit

Speedo Healer

Ohlins Rear shock

... Sly and I will go through the bike tonight and let you guys know everything my new 12R has.

Getting this ZX12R is like falling in love all over again...
Yeah I noticed that hydraulic preload adjuster knob over your exhaust can.

·
Registered
187 Posts
ppffftt !! you cheated !!.. somehow..
HELLLLLLLL NAW I didn't cheat....I just know I've been wanting those or the Nitron (sold in the UK) w/ the hydraulic preload since I first heard of the feature :nana:
I know he'll never need a spanner to set his preload or adjust for a possible pillion.
*I be knowin shit sometimes*

1 - 20 of 31 Posts