Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Which bars did you go with? I have an abm riser aswell but having a problem finding bars with the right angles. For me would be a little bit more to the outside than stock. Just can't find anything suitable

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with the abm bars , it all came as kit form . Definately turned it into a loon machine . But got to be aware of slightly less lock on steering . Almost caught me out twice now .

·
Registered
145 Posts
My kit came without bars unfortunately, good to know about the reduced steering lock I'll keep that in mind when I'm choosing my bars 👍🏻

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have ABM street fighter kit. I noticed no ill effects. Real happy with them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great kit . Mine is the b model and comes with two brackets that minimise steering lock ,so not to hit fairing , almost dropped it twice at walking pace due to shortened lock . But when youre on the move its fantastic upgrade .you feel like you can really hustle it .

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great kit . Mine is the b model and comes with two brackets that minimise steering lock ,so not to hit fairing , almost dropped it twice at walking pace due to shortened lock . But when youre on the move its fantastic upgrade .you feel like you can really hustle it .
Gotcha. Must be a difference with the A1 and B1. With the A I have noticed no ill effects. My brake tank does rub, but I rotated it so it is minimal and only when turned to the sharpest left possible. Never an issue when riding.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked at a second hand A1 kit as owner swore it would fit and the brackets were not in picture . But didnt risk it and went for right one . But defo wouldnt say ill effects as its sooo much better to ride now . Just got to watch tight u turns , lol 😁😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts