Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to change my user name if thats possible, lol

i opened this account in 2005 when i owned a 2005 zx-12r. It is now 2013 i just bought a 2002 zx-12r

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
id like to change my user name if thats possible, lol...
prider - If I were you, I would just start a new account... You can use the same avatar & such... Just let this old screenname "go away"... If it's REALLY important to you, you can edit your posts under the screenname "pansyrider" to have no content... (You have to leave at least one character, but you get the idea...)

Anyway, since you have so few posts with this screenname, it's the easiest way to go...

Unless I'm missing something... :headscratch::headscratch:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prider - If I were you, I would just start a new account... You can use the same avatar & such... Just let this old screenname "go away"... If it's REALLY important to you, you can edit your posts under the screenname "pansyrider" to have no content... (You have to leave at least one character, but you get the idea...)

Anyway, since you have so few posts with this screenname, it's the easiest way to go...

Unless I'm missing something... :headscratch::headscratch:
no problem, if i can use the same email then that works for me

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I want to change my user name, but not enough to go through what you suggest. Also, I would lose my join date and member status. There really should be an easier, more direct, way.

·
Super Moderator
1,256 Posts
Send a PM to admin and they can just change the name

1 - 6 of 6 Posts