Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
My friends have given mine several names...The Green Apple, The Green Hornet, The Death Machine, The Green Blurr, Green Death (as I was drinking quite a bit of Special Export at the time of purchase)......I simply call it "The 12".

·
Registered
840 Posts
The 12R is known as The 12R or when we are alone, Heloise.
The Thunderace is Alice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
We all have names for our bikes so let us all know what your's is called! My ZX14R is called BLASTER 2 and my Z1502-6 is called MAX.

Hello..every bike in our garage has a name, our vehicals too.. but My bikes are as follow. 05 Ninja 250R is Wall-e...06 Ninja EX500 Badger... GS450S is Riley (after Riley Motorcycles of England back in the 1930's) .. I feel like each one has a personality and their own story..

·
Registered
266 Posts
My 12R: Cruising Missile
93 ZX7R: Traveller
91 ZX7R: The Beast

My old (and sold) 92 ZX7: Damian. The last 3 of the VIN is 666.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My lime green 06 636 is called the GREEN BIKE or the 6 and the zx12 is called.. SEX PANTHER...my SOLD 05 zx10 was called Ron Burgundy.

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
we refer to the 00 turbo as the black bike (super original lol) or the outlaw (reference to the outlaw pst class from yrs ago). thinking of a darth vader theme for it next yr.

the 01 is usually referred to as the blue bike or just blue. ive sort of adopted the name ultra blue lately for various reasons.

Jens bike is the redsled

CMGs is definitely the hulk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts