Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there no 12r when you entering kworld? I want to see a 12r between the 636 and the offroader.

If not then you should bann me oldtimer.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
+2 This topic was brought up before and did not get anywhere......:headscratch:

This Forum started out for ZX12R and I kind of feel a bit let down for not seeing picture of ZX12R.....it doesn't really matter if its 2000 or 2005 model as long as there is one :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
The thinking was that Lash wanted current kawasaki models atop the page. Sport/supersport/touring/offroad.

As much as we all love the King, the 12R is a dead model as far as production and future bikes go. :(

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
But because its THE KING the bike should be displayed at least on the top right side of the page and move search box somewhere else, I think since ZX12R members are more active on this Forum than any other groups....:headscratch:

We want some RESPECT....dang it......:rant:.......:banghead:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Now I have done it......I will be banned from this Forum now......you all know my email address if not look it up on one of my post or ask K9.....nice being part of this Forum......I have started commotion and I am going to be punished :eek:hno:

But I just wanted to have ZX12R on top of the page along with other bikes, I am not asking too much......:loco:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
YOu have a plate... Try not to sneeze on the snooze bar... Wow, fat well fed, and...

The thinking was that Lash wanted current kawasaki models atop the page. Sport/supersport/touring/offroad.
Smart. :mfclap:

... Still crying for a warm bottle of milk, change my landing gear I think I pooped out a post. Fresh models, not some slagging lagging piles you are on. You have your bike. You have your 12-stations. New models march on and new tech is not [dare I say it] some 12 with carbs. Yes, ZI need to be front and banged up CENTER FOLD, all old tech, how does my front door look to you? :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

As much as we all love the King, the 12R is a dead model as far as production and future bikes go. :(
Might be so... but most of the members on here have a 12. Only a few posts in the 14 section daily, and there is less then 1 post a month from the others... This by heart is a 12 forum.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Like the way Kawi marketed the bike till now....the 12r is a silent force to be reckoned with...:thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Since CBX +3'd it, and hard, I'm going to try to get a ZX-12R on the front page graphics!
Sorry n52, no ban for you!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Good stuff!

It could be worse tho this could be a Honda forum with pictures of Honda's on top or buglys!

That said my local dealer has a 2011 repsol and I must say it is rather nice.

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Since CBX +3'd it, and hard, I'm going to try to get a ZX-12R on the front page graphics!
Sorry n52, no ban for you!
Are you for REAL :puzzled: of messing with us :headscratch:
Yeah, for real :thumbup:
Lash is on board with the idea, and since he'll be making the change, that's a good sign!!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
SAAAA-WEEEEEET!!!

Now you just gotta decide which model to use.....:evil:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts