Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mate I have looked at a turbo but decided all the mods on her one I don't need is to make her go quicker. I am looking at put a big back wheel kit in her and some other smaller mod's for the old girl. My main bike is a ZX14R so I am not really looking at going quick on the old girl, I just love getting out on her and going for a good long ride. She still turn's stacks of heads and I get plenty of offers to buy her.

TTFN, Dutchy

·
Registered
990 Posts
I wouldn't want to go fast on this bike either,i would turbo it just for having a six cylinder turbo blast from the past!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I still own my 1983 GPz1100 that I wouldn't take anything for. I also still own my 1979 KZ1000 MKII that is also priceless to me. I love the old Kawasaki's and wish I had kept them all that I owned along the way. I never owned a 1300 and never wanted one and yet today I look at yours and think WHY didn't I like the 1300 when it was first introduced? I love the thing now.. I HATE Honda's with a passion but I want a 1979 CBX in a very bad way today. I've seen some very nice CBX's that have all modern suspension and updates that bring it into the 21st century that are stunningly beautiful motorcycles

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slingshot, thank's for your words, and yes all the old bikes we had we often wished we had kept. Picked up Max today and it is great to have her back running perfectly. Part of growing older is appreciating what we had and could have had. Pictured here is my last Gpz1100 I wrote off by being hit head on by another bike.

TTFN, Dutchy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts