Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Now we know where the worlds stock of 7's is...:lol: Got a helluva collection there... Do you get one of each year? Fun bikes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Awesome bikes , looks like a few RR's there ?
I see 4 K models (91-92 ZX7R's)
2 M models (93-94 ZX7R's) his look like they're both 93's
1 N (96 ZX7RR)
1 L (93-95 ZX7) Looks to be a 93 as well.
and 2 P models (96-03 ZX7R's)
Very nice collection

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I see 4 K models (91-92 ZX7R's)
2 M models (93-94 ZX7R's) his look like they're both 93's
1 N (96 ZX7RR)
1 L (93-95 ZX7) Looks to be a 93 as well.
and 2 P models (96-03 ZX7R's)
Very nice collection
Thanks mate , not sure what they all were .. thanks for sharing your info .. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey,

Thanks all for your positive feedback !

The Collection consists of
3 K's 1991 + 1992 (left back corner)
1 J 1992, is modified to a K, this is the one I'm actually driving (at front right)
1 L 1993, is the first bike I bought 10 years ago
2 M's 1993 (backside, right)
1 N 1996 (mid leftside)
1 P 1999 (mid leftside)
1 P 2002 (front leftside)
1 N 1996 (third picture, project actually in progress)

Still looking for a M 1994 (in green/white/red and/or green/white.blue) :loco:

Best regards and greetings from Belgium

Foes

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Damn that's one hell of a garage u got there bud! Beautiful collection. U rotate riding them all or what?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Also very curious how u acquired them? Buy a collection from someone or get them 1 by 1? Did u seek them out in their current great condition or were they all restored by u? Again that's one sweet collection of fantastic bikes. Very cool, I'm super jealous!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey,

Thanks for your comments.:mfclap::mfclap:

I bought them all one by one. Started in 2004 to buy my first one. Always bought them in a good condition but brought them all back to original condition. I only swapped some fairing parts by better (new) ones if they showed up somewhere.

The second zx7rr from 1996 is now being cleaned and built up (stood 10 years in a garage) by me so I hope to put a picture of the final result in a few months (as I don't have much time unfortunately).

Still looking for a 1994 zxr750rr (called zx7r in US).

Best regards,

Foes

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Truely awesome stuff u got there, the 7RR has been since I'm a kid the bike I think of when I think Sport Bike and in those exact colors, just gorgeous bikes. That bikes just "It" for me. Unfortunately I'm a big ol fella and they just don't physically fit me (thank good 4the 12Rs!!!) but always wanted one so damn bad. Well that's probably one of if not the nicest stuffed garages I've ever personally seen. And yup still very jealous! Congratulations on the toys man super impressive...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts