Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned out as good or better than I thought it would. To bad winter's coming and little or no chance to ride it. I can actually touch the ground flat footed now. Thanks to Richard for the inspiration on the graphics!!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
DDDDDDDAMN thats my bike!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats a good looking bike...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Damn thats a good looking bike... AND the FAST GREEN color too...

·
4,208 Posts
is it green and good looking????

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Very Nice

Very Nice Nedrager :!: :!: The polished wheels do make a difference that's for sure. It's also green which makes it all the better

·
Registered
561 Posts
But... does he have NOS yet.... :?:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I owned a Harley..... I WILL NEVER CHROME NOTHING AGAIN... Too much trouble to keep clean...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great lookin bike nedragr.
For those of you with polished parts, go to www.zoops.com and search zoopseal, it seams like it would be a pain in the ass to coat the first time but in the article I read makes cleaning very easy from then on.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Dat dare bike sure duz have a purdy mouth :lol: ...seriously , looks killer. Now I have an idea of what the double-bubble and Corbin (or is it a Sargent) seat will look like on Mr. Yuck. How does the the Corbin feel on the 12/ Did they flatten it out so you don't jam yer nutz against the tank anymore :eek: ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts