Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question 1: If you had to select the piping for an ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section III Class 1 coolant system for a pressurized water reactor, with design conditions of 2485 psig and 750 degs F, what ASME/ASTM number, type/grade, and schedule numbers would you choose for NPS sizes 2' through 12"? Let's assume the Final Safety Analysis Report (FSAR) committed to the 1971 thru '71 Winter Addenda of ASME Section III. Also, please provide detailed drawings for all joint designs and end preps.

Question 2: Will you buy me all the Pabsts I can drink for one year?

·
Registered
87 Posts
WHAT

hey mark what the hell is that. something your boss gave you to work on or is all that just jiberish. anyway it confussed the heck out of me just like all that russian those guys put on here :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I need for you to design me a hydrocarbon recovery system for a 30 acre tank farm. It needs to be able to recover mid to light end hydrocarbons. You can start by explaining where you will begin drilling and what lab test you will do on the soil and groundwater samples. I would also like to see a few possible plume delineation models based on the geology and ground hydrology in the area. Will it be electric or pneumatic?

How about this........

I'll buy you some Pabst and you buy me some Shiner Bock and we can continue this as we get liquored up.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Union, Eta men ya zleet! Ohin zleet! Panimyish?

Hey Off Duty (10-42), Say What? :shock: I'm mechanical, not a dirt dobber. :wink: Would ya settle for Heineken?

·
4,208 Posts
ok I know I am city when I have never had a PBR.......not even a sip....

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ep, This is not your father's PBR. I think they changed brew master or something. They ain't half bad now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dirt dobber????

Someone has to design and implement systems to clean up the mess that industry makes. I had enough of that crap. I never thought about the dirt dobber thing, but it kind of fits.

Hieneken will do! :lol:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I sure as hell would'nt use that plastic stuff i see in Loews plumbing dep, :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey KRAoffduty, in college, us mechanical guys affectionately referred to the civil/environmental guys as "dirt dobbers."

Hey Castor, I think you'll see another nuke power plant breaking ground in the next 5 years.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mark,

My degree had a little morte than dirt. How about designing a waste water or surface water treatment plant. On the other side, vapor extraction systems. :lol: :lol:

Still waiting on the beer!

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey KRA, I can't find any Shinner Rock. Would ya settle for some Colt 45 or The Bull?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mark,

You have just exceeded the realm of good taste. Both of the aforementioned beverages are only good for pouring over corn and raspberry jello, to put in hog traps. I'm not much of a 40 fan. I will drink a Pabst. 8)

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How 'bout Old Milwaukee, Red White and Blue, Falstaff, Strohs, or Schlitz? Kra, you're getting too picky. "It's beer............"

A

·
0 Posts
bucket of steam

2485psig at 750 degrees and thats not even superheated.pressure/tempertures don,t click :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts