Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else noticed any of the following problems?

1) Post count does not reflect the actual post count
2) When you view a given thread, and go back, the thread list is all screwed up and out of order

I started noticing this a while back, and can recreate it on demand. Its really annoying, for sure.

Am I the only one who is seeing this? :roll:

·
Registered
294 Posts
I haven't seen any of these problems Blitz. After I read a thread I hit the ZX-12R Forum this marks read. The order that I always see is the last thread to be posted to is on top with older posts down the page.....don't know what you are seeing :?: :?:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Yes, I was stuck on 53 posts for ages, I think I should be up to Super Road Warrior or something by now, or has all the drinking been wasted?
:roll:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I just get the post count not changing and last night was a fatal error to access the forums!!!...Working well overall...

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Post count was 1422,

should be 1423 now

Its working just fine, you know it changes the count on all
your posts, right?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Last night the Host upgraded to a new version of Cpanel. Something went wrong for a few hours and the sql database was frozen.
It was fixed up as of 4:00am.

I am looking into the problems. I did find some other people that mentioned post count issues and views being messed up at times.

Hopefully I will have the database cleaned up and working well soon. I think a lot of the problems resulted from importing the EZboard information.

Hang in there and keep me posted of any issues that come up, even better if there is a way of repeating them.

I will get it working eventually, thanks for the patience,

Easyrider

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
No Problems

I haven't had any problems with the new site. I know you can edit your preferences on the profile page. Maybe you can take a look at that Blitz and see how your prefs. are set in regards to posts being out of order. I always get the newest post at the top of the page underneath Easy's announcements.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
The only problem I had with this forum was when I forgot I set my computers clock back a year. Man... things were real strange on here then. :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts