Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my zx12 about 5 months ago i love it. Just ordered a yoshimura rs-3 bolt on pipe but im not sure its going to have the sound i want so i might cut it and i need some help from the pros i have been reading these threads day and night for that last few days and i finally decided to join up

Attachments

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Welcome the RS3 sounds great, I think they do 2 types 1 with removable baffles and 1 without any....mines the second 1 and I love it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome the RS3 sounds great, I think they do 2 types 1 with removable baffles and 1 without any....mines the second 1 and I love it.
im pretty exited im in the process of removing my catalytic converter right now since my stock can is off

all the videos i have seen on youtube sound different so i am a bit nervous to see what my bike will sound like after.
i just want it to be alot louder and i had a small budget.I might just cut the can and eventually get a pc3

·
Registered
107 Posts
I honestly loved the sound and look of my Yoshi slip on. I kinda wish could still have that can on with my full system.

Great money spent. It will give the throttle a bit more snap. But if you want more power, go for the full exhaust, 20lbs lighter with 15 hp added.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I honestly loved the sound and look of my Yoshi slip on. I kinda wish could still have that can on with my full system.

Great money spent. It will give the throttle a bit more snap. But if you want more power, go for the full exhaust, 20lbs lighter with 15 hp added.
Oh man i know I'm only 20 but my goal is to hit 260 I know it sounds crazy but this is just one of my life goals. And I hope I achieve it one way or another I know I'll need a lot and I've looked into everything but as for full system I would get a Arata full system with the blue iridium finish, or maybe Brock's but I'd have to figure out which one is street legal. I know Arata is but sidewinder or alien head or even the megaphone,I can't even tell which pipe sounds like what because all of the videos are crap.

I wishi had a go pro lol people would see how fucking crazy I am lol I'm the Cape Coral ghost rider ;) but for now my bike just needs to be louder. I also sold my r6 so I can get a car for me and my gf

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh man i know I'm only 20 but my goal is to hit 260 I know it sounds crazy but this is just one of my life goals. And I hope I achieve it one way or another I know I'll need a lot and I've looked into everything but as for full system I would get a Arata full system with the blue iridium finish, or maybe Brock's but I'd have to figure out which one is street legal. I know Arata is but sidewinder or alien head or even the megaphone,I can't even tell which pipe sounds like what because all of the videos are crap.

I wishi had a go pro lol people would see how fucking crazy I am lol I'm the Cape Coral ghost rider ;) but for now my bike just needs to be louder. I also sold my r6 so I can get a car for me and my gf
Welcome to the family!
You have the bike to hit 260, and it will be still pulling strong. Just don't let her get away from you, because she dosen't say sorry!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the family!
You have the bike to hit 260, and it will be still pulling strong. Just don't let her get away from you, because she dosen't say sorry!!!
I know it wont be for awhile but I want to get there one day
I dont think I would build my bike on my own. I would feel more comfortable buying a turbo bike, what are your thoughts on this ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know it wont be for awhile but I want to get there one day
I dont think I would build my bike on my own. I would feel more comfortable buying a turbo bike, what are your thoughts on this ?
haha...Top marks for enthusiasm !!...read up on turbo's, and see if you want to take on the complications they come with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha...Top marks for enthusiasm !!...read up on turbo's, and see if you want to take on the complications they come with.

Well the complications of a turbo aren'tsomething i am worried about in order to hit those speeds and the power I want ill need one and allot of other performance parts too

·
Super Moderator
1,272 Posts
How much money do you have? :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
AS of right now I'm in school posting from class just passe one of my exams.
And I'm broke as aajoke I just bought a yoshimura rs3 to make my bike louder ..
I might cut the can to make it even louder but I don't know yet as I was saying earlier I sold my r6 the gf didn't want to ride it because it was too powerful. Now I'm on my way to getting my first car with my gf hopefully I can teach her ho to drive a stick... not sure if I will buy another zx12 or a turbo bike or what but I know building my own bike would be too expensive

1 - 16 of 16 Posts