Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My New Friends.
So I recently purchased a 2005 all black as he X12 art ninja I posted it on here a couple days ago I absolutely love it my favorite bike I've ever owned.
Show I found this forum and started reading up by what mods would be to best to do obviously aftermarket accurate bovik fuel filter initiating things such as this.
Which I have done but my interest was in making that beautiful bike handle and break well so I started reading out what mods I should do and after looking closer at the bike I find out it has new brake pads after market it has braided lines on it front and back it as he digital IG pro gear indicator a Hill O meter it has been geared front and back sprocket changed.
I also come to find it has A180 tire on the back which I keep reading is a benefit and hopes the handling on this particular bike.? Show I wish I am extremely happy but many of these mods have been done I just had to bolt on the new exhaust and air filter my question is I am looking under my bite this evening and I see this Beautiful blue shock in the back and I'm wondering this does not look like a stock suspension and just for the record I took it out for a little blast you other day on some back twisty is and I was surprised on how well this big bike handled in was able to flick from side to side I'm still not there yet because I'm giving it as much respect as possible it's a beast especially with the gearing and the exhaust anyhow apologize about my long winded message I'm just curious I know this is a hole before O but there's anybody recognized this suspension anybody familiar with what I am looking at here it seems like my bike came with a lot more goodies then I realized or the guy told me about
Thank you for any information or knowledge in but it may have like I said I'm new to this forum I hope it's locate you boss doubt on here with a lot of questions
Much to you all.
20200505_222338.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't know about the racetech suspension other than they sell valves and springs. They could have sent the stock shock and had it reworked. Someone here will know.

From the picture, you have a front brake caliper upgrade to Nissin calipers too. I would have to see some clear pics to know all that's been done.

I can also see they changed the cooling hoses to the blue silicone hoses.

It looks to have the undertail mod as well. It gets rid of the stock license plate hanger.
Looks to be some nice upgrades. Congrats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I
  1. Apologize for the grammar and spell checks I talk to text I have very BAD hand arthritis due to my job so sometimes my messages need a little deciphering lol
  2. I don't know about the racetech suspension other than they sell valves and springs. They could have sent the stock shock and had it reworked. Someone here will know.

From the picture, you have a front brake caliper upgrade to Nissin calipers too. I would have to see some clear pics to know all that's been done.

I can also see they changed the cooling hoses to the blue silicone hoses.

It looks to have the undertail mod as well. It gets rid of the stock license plate hanger.
    Looks to be some nice upgrades. Congrats.
    You are very very informative my friend thank you so much I'm slowly finding all these aftermarket parts nobody told me about

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for your response apparently that's the case forks and shock were all revalved by race Tech I was unaware of that when I purchased it along with the Nissan calipers braided lines speedo healer apparently someone did more to it than they told me.
I appreciate you guys knowing so much about these beautiful machines absolutely love this bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts