Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I've been thinking about picking up a set of those instead of painting mine black again. $60 a side is less than what you'd pay for used stock parts.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
They look nice. Sorry but I'm going to poop on your thread. They are Chinese, I dont buy Chinese stuff. Hard not to though, they make about everything for anything...

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look nice. Sorry but I'm going to poop on your thread. They are Chinese, I dont buy Chinese stuff. Hard not to though, they make about everything for anything...
I forgot to add that disclaimer to the end of my post.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
They look the same as what maximus uses - sold in Australia as Kaneg, which have a $270 AU higher price tag!
They've actually got a decent reputation..

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
They look the same as what maximus uses - sold in Australia as Kaneg, which have a $270 AU higher price tag!
They've actually got a decent reputation..
Yes they do look the same ! they are awesome , its a shame I payed 450 off kaneg when I bought them ! I Feel like I have been raped ! :lol:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit the2000 12r? The compatibility chart says no, but they are sometimes wrong.

Lou

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
whats the diff jap bike chinese parts asain market

The difference is for me at least is this, Japan is an allie and China is not. Their government is expansionist and up to no good in the South China Sea. So I make a conscious effort to avoid anything made in China if at all possible. I have no desire to help fund their economy and their growing military war machine. If you do, that fine that's your choice. I choose not to..

·
Registered
480 Posts
Why not do what I done and simply cut off one of the mounting points on your frame and weld a new piece of 1/4" 6061 in place of it and tap it to fit a 10R rear set.. Once you do that the option are limitless.. Although I suggest you use 06 model up and not 04/05 model since those are different and the 2011 model up is different yet. So choose wisely for the best pick of parts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Seller said they were mis-titled as ZX12 and were actually for a ZX10 and they've since took the listing down. Meanwhile I sprung for some rearsets in Thailand more than double the price but a nice gold to match my levers, hopefully.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The difference is for me at least is this, Japan is an allie and China is not. Their government is expansionist and up to no good in the South China Sea. So I make a conscious effort to avoid anything made in China if at all possible. I have no desire to help fund their economy and their growing military war machine. If you do, that fine that's your choice. I choose not to..
+1.

China is very good at mass producing copycat items of very low quality.

You want cheap, go Chinese. You want quality, look to Germany, U.S.A, England, Japan or Canada.

There is a reason why things are cheap, and it's not due to superior manufacturing standards.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I went with Yana Shiki rear set last year, and they are great. Little more money, but holding up well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts