Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just needed to share....... Tonight for the first time in my life. I buried my needle to 215 on my 12R tonight. I started riding with this group that knows how to ride. Starting to really now how my buddies ride. Tonight I was riding with my friends 07 CBR1000RR. It was bike night and there was that good feeling in the air......and it hit 60 degrees in Florida for the first time in 8 months. Gorgeous night for riding. Bikes were real snappy from the cool night air. My friend and I started gettin in it pretty good. Hitting 180mph about twice for a bit. Mostly averaging 120 - 150 most of the night. On the way home from bike night, I came up on a busa at a light. He took off like a bat out of hell, but I held back because we were passing the county jail. After that we hit one of my bridges. I caught up with him and sat side by side. We both nodded, and both nailed it. I give it everything it had. Holy shit!! It's like I woke up a sleeping monster. That ZX12R charged forward like a war horse. At 180 I started to realize I was pulling away. Then I just tucked in and pinned it till I saw 215mph!!. Wow! I do realize that I was not going 215, but it was cool. And beat my rival. Finally beat a busa! My dream has come true..

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's a beautiful Busa killer.:clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts