Kawasaki World banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
not to start and chaos but me thinks Racer X 9623 = Shiphtee
i remember him well back a few years ago when i sold my 12
i wasn't around when he went to band camp but just seems uncanny
I'm sure its just my mind playing tricks on me though

Good luck on your quest

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Hahaha. I am two shiphtees. I weigh close to 200 lb.

Actually ,We are friends and I have used RNR cycles since 2009. He is running a 14 now and going to bring out the 250. I had 121mph. Then he went 122. Now I have 123 mph and we just dynoed over 60 HP on my 250. So he will be back to chase the record.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Winter is closing in fast. So I am in the garage working on the turbo bike. I have the rear fairing set up. And starting to mold it. I extended the swing arm. Brake line is done. The under tail is done and I am mounting the electronics. Still tons to do. But I am making great progress.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I don't say that to brag. If anyone has a faster 250 ninja then I hope they will say so. It's all in fun anyhow.

I was fastest in 2009 for all of Saturday. Then Sunday I was Second. Then in 2010 I was fastest for all of September. Then Shiphtee broke the record. I took the title back at the end of 2012 and I am suprised no one went faster this year. I attribute that to the economy mor than anything else.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
I am using the VZ-21. Its the one from EBay. That is the size of a coke can. There are a number of reasons for this. The other choice is the Garrett GT 12. But I wanted the smallest turbo I could find and I need parts also. The Garrett is over 700 dollars. I can get the VZ-21 for 300. So I will see how bit goes with it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.