·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hi.

My name is terry

& I'm a

NINJA-HOLIC !!!!

:crazyloco:

...Two things that stand out in this picture. 1st- That 14 looks freakin huge compared to the 12r and 2nd, its cool to see that old 900 ninja in there. It still looks good some 28-29 years later...damm i feel old.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the styling of the '85 900, love the bike itself.

but she's destined to be sold in the spring.

I bought it about 10 years ago, knowing nothing about the history of the 900. It's been a real sweetheart. Rock solid. Super comfortable, she'll eat miles like oprah eats bon bons.

It became my wife's ride after her 500 ninja acted up- dirt in needle valve- one morning as we were leaving for church. I said we could take the car or she could try the 900. She was hesitant because of the weight difference. I said lets just go to the underpass before the hiway & if you dont feel comfortable we'll go back & take the car. She loved it! ( I told her many times before that she would )

She's added @ 35,000 miles on it herself but she isnt getting any younger & I thought it would be a good move to get her something lighter & found the zr-7s. It's a way better fit for her & much lighter & the old 900 just sits in the garage looking sad anymore.

The 12 is probably going to go in the spring also. The 14 is now my couch rocket for covering miles & the zx-10 is for those days I have a little too much testosterone in the system :)

The 636 is my son's. Just too many , not good for them to just sit around collecting dust. never had & probably never will have a garage queen. I just like to ride.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
i like it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts