Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I totally scored a set of hindle headers sorry if I ninja out bid you on ebay anyone.. but I needed them.. What I got was a set of 2 for pice of one.,.
I got a set of 4 to1 and a set of 4-2-1 . race set 2 1/4 with a 20 muffler
I am going to try both sets on and decide after that what ones I like better have to get dyno done on them ..
Vincent hill was wondering what set up you got with yours I know your a big fan of hindle and that kinda why I got them.. and have you tried both? for that matter has anyone done that?
also I am going to get ride of a muzzy slip on ti pipe and stock header that I had on the bike..

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
what version of the Hindle 4-2-1? I really like my step tube

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got the step tube 4-2-1 and its the dogs! you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
645 Posts
So I totally scored a set of hindle headers sorry if I ninja out bid you on ebay anyone.. but I needed them.. What I got was a set of 2 for pice of one.,.
I got a set of 4 to1 and a set of 4-2-1 . race set 2 1/4 with a 20 muffler
I am going to try both sets on and decide after that what ones I like better have to get dyno done on them ..
Vincent hill was wondering what set up you got with yours I know your a big fan of hindle and that kinda why I got them.. and have you tried both? for that matter has anyone done that?
also I am going to get ride of a muzzy slip on ti pipe and stock header that I had on the bike..
Beat me ya bastard! :thefinger: No problem though, as I scored a deal on another system. Good luck with the new system(s) you scored.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts