The Sound Of Your Voice

Painted On My Memories

Even If Your Not With Me

I'm With You

</p>

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yeah it is funny. But i like the dry method better. Less stuf to fail. Less=better

</p>

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
king how do you like this system and how do you think it will perform? and how much hp will it produce?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Colby adams had it on his bike at the finals in florida went 8.20 with a 1.29 60 ft He said he has it set at 70 hp and his 1361 motor made 211 hp he had many mods on the bike but said 300 hp was no problem at all. The wet kit is $1100 USD the dry kit is $400 USD and makes about the same power simple math if you ask me and much less agrevation as far as setup and use. I think it is one of those subjects that will be argued forever wet, dry, wet, dry.............

·
Registered
33 Posts
Go with Kings setup , Outsiderzx12r , you will be happy. It is simple and it works. Besides , 1200 Canadian or 1200 American dollars ? Dont take a genious to figure out which is the better value. I just need bigger jets!!!!!!! See you at the show Wayne , see the rest of you at the SHOOT-OUT!!!!!!! :twisted: :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
king what does your set up cost and how long does it take to install?

·
Registered
33 Posts
SMALLER JETS , I was hoping for those big-ass #41s , and the 2nd stage!!! WHOO-HOOO!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
$400 USD depends on your skill level and install tools I would say about 4 hours because you ahve to cut the foam a bit in the seat and trim the rear seat metal bracket. Email me I 'll send you a pic of the seat mods.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
talked to mike in nashville and will be taking my bike there next friday for him to hook it up with your set up and big block

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I like the idea of Waynes Dry nos system. Someday I will get one .... :lol: :lol: :lol: Jus buggin' ya King

1 - 20 of 21 Posts