Kawasaki World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the ZX-12R.org pageview counter should roll over 4 Million. Pretty cool. If I could get 1 cent per view I would be laughing :lol: I will have to settle for having the worlds best all around street bike with the cherry being that it is the awesome 2000 model Green :wink:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Cheers to Dale (Easy) for a wonderful site, and all the hard work he has put into making it what it is today. Also...Cheers to kawasaki for making the biggest baddest open class bike there is...the ZX12R.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I can't thank you enough for this site Dale... I have made some friends here that I would have never even herd of...

As my mello fello ex-bam bro sad CHEERS!!!!!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't done much more than throw together a pile of information that was produced by you guys. The manner which it was thrown together has been labelled with names such as....."The Las Vegas Strip" :lol:

This is my first website so it has been a major learning experience. I remember getting all excited when I had 100 pageviews in a single day, I thought that was incredible, 8 months later it was up to 5,000 pageviews in a day. Now it has peaked at over 12,000 pageviews in a day.
It is pretty cool, but I can't take much credit, most of the good material on the site is from you guys. I just filter out the excess profanity :lol: and archive and sort it.

So thank yourselves not me, I am just happy to hear that people are finding the site useful and I haven't run into to many nutjobs so far :lol:
No one has even threatened to sue me so far this year :lol:

I guess the next milestone is 5 Million. I will see if I can figure out a way to track who ticks that counter over and then offer a prize, but I am not sure how to do that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
easy,
it takes both sides to do this good of a job, participants to contribute and someone to organize it and keep it going in the right direction. thanks for taking the time, you've made it the ONLY resource I use for 12 info, not to mention making it a lot more fun to own a 12 :D

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
It was me chasing the Les storys...... Thats it..... Haven't seen her latley pisses me off.... :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts