Kawasaki World banner

Online fairing

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  FrankieZee 
#1 ·
I was going to purchase a fairing set from motofairingset online
But before I send money to them I was wondering if any of you have
Had dealings with this company and if it was safe to order frim

#2 ·
I haven't heard of that vendor before, but I certainly like their selection and I'm considering buying a set.
I highly doubt they're OEM quality - but 1 OEM lower is more expensive than an entire set of these shipped... might be worth a shot! They're ABS which is good, but I'd guess they're thinner and more fragile than OEM. I would expect some slight fitment issues - I've never heard of anyone ordering plastics from China that didn't require a little bit of work lining up holes and such.
I'm going to contact them as I do have some questions - they offer sets with or without the tank cover - at the same price?

As always, it's always a bit of a roll of the dice when ordering sight-unseen from China...

#4 ·
Well here it goes I sent these guys money 11 days ago and rather then them giving me a tracking number when I asked about it they tell me it isn't done because it's the rainy season and the paint doesn't dry in china the same as it does in the u.s.
Right
So don't order for till I find out weather these guys are full of $hit.
I will keep you posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.