Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our screw off pool league team supposed to be for fun and control our handicaps qualified for next summers City Championship.... This wasn't even our good Vegas team this was supposed to be for fun.. Four members from our Vegas team and some friends thats just starting out. Now when we qualify our good team we will have 2 teams in that should be interesting..... Its not supposed to work like that..... Oh and heres the new trophy..... Damn the luck.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Congrats Rich... I shot a bit in me younger days. I was on a mixed couples team for a couple of years. It wasn't the game..... I just loved to watch the girls 'lean' over to shoot! :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just loved to watch the girls 'lean' over to shoot!
Thats one of the best things about Team Championships... Everybody always has a chicks on their team... Some of the real hot ones will affect your shooting... You get to thinking about shooting with another stick... :lol:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Way to go... one of my bca buddies told me about APA...sez its a pretty profitable business if your in it at the end. Great prizes/money.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That has been our trouble being there in the end........ Haven't got better than 65th at the Nationals yet.... Piss's me off... I hate to lose...

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
You get to thinking about shooting with another stick... :lol:

I know what you mean. Little story here, I was at a local pub shootin' a mean stick with a couple of real nice chicks. I took off my NASCAR hat and sat it on my leg. Well.... one of the chicks backed that ass up to me and bent over to shoot and and I had Mr. Beaver starin' me down. :shock: She missed her shot and it was my turn to shoot so I stood up and was lookin' around. One of the chicks ask me what I was lookin for? I said my hat. She said.... "Oh silly, it's hangin' on your leg!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts