Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original post last week did arouse some interest but that lead has gone cold. So I'm still after an original 2000 model screen to complete a resto. It has to be as unmarked and good as possible. There must be one out there surely! Cheers

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Sorry, but mine is still on the bike...

I'm fairly sure you should still be able to order one from Japan. Kawasaki should have them on the shelves somewhere. Find a dealer and order it. Only way you'll probably find one. Most of the guys who swapped them out for them hideous whale bubble screens probably either tossed them or gave them away already. When I get around to a tear down and rebuild of my A1, I'm gonna be ordering new fairing parts again as I broke my new left panel 1 year after install, so need new there again (spendy but worth it), and I need a green rear pillion cover. Never got the one from the guy I bought it from waaaaay back. He had done custom seat covers and shit so he probably tossed it out.

Look around online. Ebay, Kawasaki OEM....there are new ones out there still.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I retract my previous statements....haha.

Did a quick search at a few dealers and the wind screen comes up as "Unavailable"....

Damn.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My original post last week did arouse some interest but that lead has gone cold. So I'm still after an original 2000 model screen to complete a resto. It has to be as unmarked and good as possible. There must be one out there surely! Cheers
Did you manage to find one? I have a used one you can have

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the offer but I'm after a mint as one that I can find to go with the quality of the rest of the bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts