Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys!
I searched and searched this forum, but I couldn't find the exact part number for the 17 tooth front sprocket. I remember some great discussions about getting the rubber-damped one versus the Sprocket Specialties one that isn't damped etc... I want the Kawasaki ZX-11D one that IS damped, from what I've read. The arrogant "lady" behind my dealer's parts counter gave me some crap, so I don't trust her to look up and order the correct sprocket. Help!
Thanks in advance,
Bill.
PS: I'm putting it on a 2003, but I'm sure that doesn't matter. (Does it?)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Ghengis, the bike is Cosmic Splendor Red! It's awesome, but it would be hard to capture the candy-apple metallic effect with an amateur camera. Even the Kawasaki web site makes it look black. It's incredible in bright sunlight.

Thanks for the PN, ZXLNT! I'll get that baby on order right away. I still have 300+ miles to go for the break in period, and then I'll put the 17t on and start thinking about exhaust upgrades. Like some (but not the majority), I'm happy enough with the power for now. I just want a nicer exhaust note, and maybe a sleeker muffler, so I'm probably going to start with a nice slip-on. Someday I'll probably go for the full system, but don't want to go crazy too soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts