Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am looking for the right side fairing "winglet" if you have it. I will buy a the pair if i need to. Color does not matter. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I do but arre we talking. About the lil side ways piece 2/3 the way down an shoot me a fair price an we cqn talk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok my internet wasnt workin great last nite when I posted this but everything is available except front fairing front rim forks got damaged an right side panel but the bike is extended got new injectors an 2 new stick coils new gel battery bmc racing filters jus installed haloz in the head lights which are dope. Im wanting to sell the engine as a whole but every thing else jus lmk ill take pics for you sorry bout the crappy posts last nite ima noob to the site its got carbon brake levers chrome kawasaki chain guard lowering link. tigrr tail . Integrated tail light dash is still good the left side ram air cover is gone as well as the dash cluster panel on left side rectifier is still good as far as stator kinda wanna leave that with the motor

·
Registered
374 Posts
^^ he said forks got damaged. read properly.

·
Registered
291 Posts
forks

again i will ask do you have the radial forks and calipers, i know you say they are damaged i did read it properly if they are the radial forks i want the castings off the bottom of the legs as i would of explained if you said you had them but people have to be smart and interfere

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea still have forks idk if damaged or not have rear disk fer sure have anything you guys need jus got off work so give me a give me a few mins an I will have pics for you guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything has @ ten thousand miles bike has tons of custom stuff but pics will be up shortly the pics of the haloz is there to my left here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts