Kawasaki World banner

PCIII or PCIIIR

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  kingzx12r 
#1 ·
I have an 02 with NOS should i get the PCIII or the PCIIIR?

I know I should not advance the timing up on top but will it need it in the low or mid?

Put one knee down for the curves and both knees down for GOD!</p>

G
#2 ·
Get the PC3R

advance the timing in the 2-5K range,

that'll give you a bit more power down low.

The truth depends on, or is only arrived at by, a legitimate deduction from all the facts which are truly material. --Coleridge.
</p>

#5 ·
I have never tried to advance with nitrous it is a general rule used by most, detonation is not forgiving and very expensive I would say no. I have 16000 miles on my bike with nitrous and still has the original plugs with pump gas, Cowboy has a very similar setup also with no problems as does zx12richard and lildez. Ask around I installed all except for cowby but I did converse with him via telephone.

lawson4@axxent.ca

When ya gotta go, do it! With nitrous hee hee.</p>

G
#6 ·
let me clarify this... it is ok to advance the timing down low in the RPM range. (2~5K) when not using N20. When you hit the button, make sure your timing is not advanced or even retarded a bit.

(Hope that helps)

The truth depends on, or is only arrived at by, a legitimate deduction from all the facts which are truly material. --Coleridge.
</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.