Kawasaki World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Performance-Tuned Full Muzzy Dual Carbon Fiber Exhaust System C14

System is Sold!!

Put Your Bike On a Diet, and Bump up the Power by 25 HP!

With only 500 miles on it, I am selling my Dual Carbon Fiber Muzzy Exhaust system for the C14, together with the latest Power Commander (the PC5). This system was set up by, and tuned by, well-known speed shop Joe's Cycle Repair in Mechanicville, NY. This system added a full 25 HP to my bike as tested on Joe's Dyno when I had him put it in last fall. It comes complete with a custom side-stand to accommodate the fact that you now have an exhaust on the left side, as well as the right. Before the Muzzy, Joe tested the system at 129 HP. After the install and tuning, we got 154 HP at the rear wells as tested on his dyno (we have the written printout of this). As an added extra, the new dual cans weigh even less than the oversized "bazooka" that came on the bike. Purchaser will have to trade their OEM side-stand to me as a core charge to get the custom side-stand.

I paid $2,849 to get the entire job done (with everything), and will sell the complete system (all tuned) for $1500. All you will have to do is to bolt on and hook up a completely tuned system to your bike. PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me at 518-461-3003 and we'll do a deal.

Thanks,

Dave R.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts