Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
4,208 Posts
Wassup guys...

Wassup guys......I officially retired "Spidey" and have put this screen on my bike. After losing friends family and co-workers I felt it fitting to have my buddy paint me a tribute screen. The response has been great from fellow officers and I figured I would share it with my friends here on the board. Hopefully I will bring it to "Police Week" in D.C. in May and Black Hills in June...Then after that I think I just go plain and have a tinted one nothing fancy......Please Never Forget Those Who Gave Their Lives One September 11th Those Who Gave It Before and Those Who Continue To Give It After..........Brian

·
1,567 Posts
Damn thats tight.

On our last run there was a Harley ridden by a retired Firefighter. The whole bikes paint sceem was awe inspiring. It looked like the bike was on fire and there were multiple pictures of fire fighters and angels looking over them. When the Mags do his photo shoot I will post a Pic or two here. I think its great to see the patriotism of all bikers out there in the road no matter what the ride

1 - 20 of 38 Posts