Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dude I heard in the rumor mill that we will be vending Colorado next year (5 tracks I think)along with our current tracks in Tx,Ok,La... And Possibly 1 track in New Mexico??? Thats thru rumor mill thought not carved in stone thats for sure... Also was told the Pikes Peak AMA race..... Like I said its subject to possible change I am sure..... Nothing in life is certain other than 12's are fast and we gonna die.... But them Co. tracks are supposed to be ours next year..... So maybe we'll finally get to hook up out there....

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Well, Bro, if that works out, you'll be spending some time with Denver, Mad Mal, Chris, Bob, Chris and yours truly if you wish. Bring your bike!!!

We may not be able to do a 300 mountain miler, but we can make a mountain run for lunch or dinner.

Are you talking the AMA @ PPIR AND then MRA at 2nd Creek, Pueblo, Erie, etc..?

As far as I know the AMA only sanctions PPIR.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only AMA race we are supposed to get is PPIR... The rest of the races are I believe MRA.... But I heard its a 100% sure but me I'm skeptical... I'm just that way till we get in the truck and head west I never know... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope it works out like they say or I'll be pissed I ever brought it up...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long.... Was on Esportbike stirring up shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
After this year, one thing I can tell you is the MRA courses are varied.

- PPIR is a 1st class track all the way. Its new, and the facilities are second to none. And its big.

- Second Creek is about 20 miles from me, and its a very tight course. Very tight. You'll sell alot of tires there.

- Pueblo is brutal. Its hot, and the back straight is actually a 1/4 drag strip. It is the longest course in the MRA circuit, and is also very brutal on tires. It has some really wicked turns, most righties, so tires wear quick on that side.

- Erie is up north, 45 miles from me. It has a wicked turn into the front straight, and a bitch of a right negative camber right under a bridge after the front straight. This is where most guys wipe out.

I'll give you more as requested...

- Blitz

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will Blitz have room to put us all up?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Outsider, I'll be back in Hays/Victoria during the Christmas week. If nothing else, maybe we could get together for lunch?

As far as the races go, you're 6 hours away, taking it easy (as I'm sure you know).

Just ping me when you want to come out. I try to take good care of my brothers here on the site. And DenverYZF is downright hospitable, plus he's got a really cool garage!

- Blitz

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tell Denver to get his deer hunter ready for spring... Hopefully we can all hook up... But I not riding close to the Bambi slayer.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Don't worry man, I don't get to ride close to the Bambi Slayer very often, either.

Usually he and Mad Mal get the "itch" and then you hear 11k, and poof, they're gone.

But we always meet up at home camp for BBQ.... :wink:

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Hey Blitz, drop me a line around the time you come back this way. I would like to meet up with you. Who knows, depending on the weather, could bring out the BAM 12!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts